Loaner Cars are available!
Let us know if you will need a car while we are repairing yours. Our staff will coordinate with an insurance approved rental agency to have your rental at our shop when you drop for repairs as well as providing them with the claims information required for billing. The loaner vehicle can be made available at the time you drop off for your repair appointment at our Waukesha Auto body shop.
There are a few critical items necessary to rent a car:
- Valid Drivers License
- Credit Card (Security deposit)
- Claim number (if insurance is paying for the rental)
Important facts to understand before renting a car:
- Rental agencies charge for gas so remember to replace the fuel you use.
- Rental agencies also offer optional insurance coverage that you may not need. Check with your insurance agent to see if you are already covered. Most policies carry over to cars rented to replace yours during collision damage repair.
Regarding drivers under the age of 25.
A $10.00 per day 'under age driver fee' will apply to all rentals.
- Enterprise will charge a $10.00 per day Under Age Driver Fee per day
They will rent to persons as young as 18 years of age and must must provide an insurance policy with with collision and liability coverage between the age of 18-20. If you are 21-24, and do not have to provide your insurance policy.
- Mayfair Rent-A-Car will charge a $10.00 per day Under Age Driver Fee per day.
They will rent to persons starting at the age of 21 years of age. If you are between 21-23 years of age you must provide an an insurance policy with with collision and liability coverage.
If you do not have rental reimbursement, we will provide a complementary loaner vehicle for you. You must be at least 21 years of age and have collision and liability coverage on your personal insurance policy.