The Convenience of 'Direct Repair' Insurance Programs
Marshall Auto Body is the Preferred Direct Repair Referral Shop for over 20 Insurance Companies. This enables us to start repairs immediately without waiting for time-consuming inspections and paperwork delays by direct billing to insurance carriers.
- DIECT REPAIR PROGRAMS (DRP) afford higher levels of service, convenience, and warranty by allowing us to make the best decisions about the parts and procedures used in the repair.
- Decisions regarding quality and timeliness of repair are made by us which avoids delays or waiting for appraisers and adjusters to approve what needs to be done.
- Supplemental billing is handled directly. This eliminates having to pay for additional charges upon delivery and wait to be reimbursed by the insurance company later.
- Because of our high standards and certifications, most Direct Repair Programs match our Lifetime Warranty with one of their own.
- Insurance Company
- Claim Number
- Insurance Representative Name and Telephone Number
We can take care of the rest!
While the quality of workmanship is guaranteed, the initial price and days to repair are not. We feel it is important for you to be aware of circumstances requiring scheduling revision such as additional damage found after teardown, along with acquiring additional parts necessary for repair.
If necessary, we can arrange for a vehicle to be here for you at the time you drop off your car. Billing is setup directly between the rental agency and yourself. We do our best to arrange the vehicle of your choice however rental agencies make no guarantees as to the model of car provided.
There are a few critical items necessary to rent a car:
- A valid drivers license
- Credit card
- Claim number if insurance is paying for the rental.
- Rental agencies charge for gas so remember to replace the fuel you use.